About Me

My photo
Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm a guy who's trying to find my way around the world and trying to find what is the purpose of my existence, and I'm growing old day by day.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smile

"let just say one day in ur life u fall down while walking.
what will u do??
u get back up and stand right.
coz if u don't, u won't get anywhere.

but sometimes in life,
when u fall down,
u feel like u don't have the strength to get back up.
and it is a lie to think that u can get through this life, alone.
its a lie.

u see i have experienced failure in my life.
and if i fail a hundred times,do u think that i will just give up??
no i will not.
and if i fail a hundred times more, i will not going to give up.
i will keep on trying again, and again and again.
and i'm gonna tell u this.
it is NOT THE END.
it matters how u going to finish.
r u gonna finish strong?
and u will find that strength to get back up within u." - Nick Vujicic

just something that i want u readers to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment